Junior Building Services Engineer for JODA Engineering Consultants, Model Farm Road Cork.
As a Junior Building Services Engineer you will receive training and mentoring from an experienced team. You will gain broad experience working on varied and high value projects such as large commercial buildings, educational and medical projects.
Assist the Senior Building Services Engineer(s) with the following:
- Responsible for assisting in the design and management of service installations on a variety of projects.
- Liaise with design team members, site contracting staff, and Utility Providers.
- Design, scheduling, checking and reporting on specifications and design drawings
- Planning, designing and drawing development using AutoCAD and other software packages of design and administration.
- Offer solutions to design issues
- Coordinate their work with other members of the project team
- Attend meetings with clients, architects and consultants
- Planning the work and organising the AutoCAD in order to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills with the ability to work well in a team.
- Be Degree qualified preferably in Building Services
- Graduate to 3 years experience of working in Building Services
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft, MEP Revit and CAD systems.
- Must be energetic, proactive and demonstrate a good work ethic with excellent references.
By email to marianmccarthy(at)joda.ie
Please note that all enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence