JODA Engineering Consultants Junior to intermediate Structural Civil Engineer
JODA Engineering Consultants have a vacancy for a Graduate Structural Civil Engineer.
JODA provide engineering designs for a variety of different sectors and our projects include a range of developments from small to multimillion euro developments in Residential, Commercial, Retail, Hotel & Leisure, Educational and Industrial sectors.
The candidate will have the opportunity to undertake all aspects of design on the projects they work on including attending design team meetings, contractor meetings, site visits and site inspections.
This is an ideal opportunity for a new qualified Engineer to gain wide ranging experience in a multi-disciplinary consultancy.
- Degree qualified (Minimum NFQ Level 8) Civil or Structural Engineer
- Good communication skills
- Competent in AutoCAD skills essential and experience of using Revit would be an advantage.
- Ability to work within a team
- Be a good communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD software desirable
- Have a full driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Paid professional memberships
Please email your resume and a brief introductory letter to engineers(at)joda.ie
Please note that all enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence