Building Services CAD Technician – Permanent Position
As a Building Services CAD Technician you will receive training and mentoring from an experienced team. You will gain broad experience working on varied and high value projects such as large commercial buildings, educational and medical projects.
Assist the Senior Building Services Engineer(s) with the following:
- Responsible for assisting in the design and drawing development of service installations on a variety of projects.
- Liaise with design team members, site contracting staff, and Utility Providers.
- Drawing development using AutoCAD and other software packages of design and administration.
- Co-ordinate their work with other members of the project team.
- Planning the work and organising the AutoCAD in order to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work well in a team.
- Certificate in Building Services Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Building Services Cad Technician should have a minimum of 1– 5 years + post graduate experience working in building services engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft, MEP Revit and CAD systems.
- Must be energetic, proactive and demonstrate a good work ethic with excellent references.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- MEP Revit an advantage but not essential.
By email to marianmccarthy(at)joda.ie
Please note that all enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence